Tuesday 30 April 2013

WZ KID RETURNS TO EME RECORDS





Pop star Ayo ' Wizkid ' Balogun and Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) are back in business. The news of the spilt began to melt away when Wizkid was seen with label mates, singer Shaydee and DJ Xclusive

in Benin Republic where they all performed at a show on April 5, 2013.



Fans were further calmed when Wizkid surprisingly called out Banky W on stage at a recently held Five Star Music Festival event put together by another Pop singer KCEE.

'...here in FESTAC and I love you guys so much. Right now I wanna bring up my big brother, my fam, you know my bestfriend, my business partner. Make some noise for Banky W!', Wizkid said on stage right before the duo performed one of their duets 'Roll it'.

All is back to normal but an inside source says terms have been renegotiated, both parties also realized that by parting ways, they would both lose, they are smart after all'.

No comments:

Post a Comment